Kansas Sen. Mitch Holmes apologizes for women's dress code "For ladies, low-cut necklines and miniskirts are inappropriate," guideline.
A Senate committee chairman imposed a dress code on Kansans testifying the rule says, “low-cut necklines and mini-skirts are inappropriate..
Kansas dress code women inappropriate triFour women senators — two Republicans and two Democrats — said no chairman ought to place gender-specific demands on Kansans who were inspired to share thoughts on public policy with legislative committees. House Speaker Todd Richardson quickly released a statement putting the idea to rest.
Tour: Kansas dress code women inappropriate
- Facebook Twitter Pinterest Reddit LinkedIn Email More Google.
- LEARN ABOUT THERAPY TYPES AUTOGENIC TRAINING
- Transsexual escorts ladyboy dominatrix denmark
- Kansas dress code women inappropriate
- But young feminists are pushing back against this idea using social media activism, online petitions, and staged walkouts. Mobile apps and E-Star. That law was struck down Friday by the Kansas Court of Appeals, but that decision will likely be appealed to the Kansas Supreme Court — spending even more taxpayer money on court fees in the process.
Kansas dress code women inappropriate - flying
They are less likely to delve into casual attire. Mitch Holmes, the Republican committee chairman who set off a barrage of criticism last week with his rule against low-cut blouses and miniskirts for women, issued an apology Tuesday.